To add a WordPress Plugin using the built-in plugin installer:
- Go to "Plugins -> Add New".
- Click "Upload Plugin" button.
- Choose downloaded ZIP file and click "Install Now" button.
- Make sure that you click on "Activate the plugin". Now you have installed directory plugin.
- (required) Generate an Envato API Personal Token by clicking this link, take purchase code from your codecanon downloads page, then go to Maps Admin -> Maps Settings page and enter generated access token and purchase code into appropriate settings fields.
- (required) Create new page with [webmap] shortcode. Also you might want to create additional pages for frontend submission and dashboard with [webmap-submit] and [webmap-dashboard] shortcodes if you wish your logged in users to manage their listings and profile on the frontend dashboard page.
WordPress Multisite installation
Upload the plugin on Network Admin plugins page, but don't activate it
. It is not allowed to enable "Network Activate" for the plugin on Network plugins page, instead activate it on the plugins page of each sub-site. Also note, that each activation on each sub-site requires separate license.