How to modify texts
If you use WordPress in English and simply want to modify one or some words of the plugin, then follow these steps:
- Download and install Poedit.
- Open with Poedit languages/W2GM-en_US.po file.
- Now you can find and modify any needed words and texts.
- Every time you save W2GM-en_US.po file, Poedit automatically generates W2GM-en_US.mo file, which is the one WordPress uses and basically the only one you need to upload to your site.
- Upload generated W2GM-en_US.mo file and saved W2GM-en_US.po file to your site into wp-content/languages/plugins/ folder. You can use FTP client or FTP manager of your hosting.
Table of Contents
- Maps management
- Listings management
- Maps settings
- Content fields
- Search form
- Sorting of listings
- Maps & Markers Icons
- Google API keys
- Frontend submission & dashboard
- Customization styles & templates
- How to modify texts
- CSV Import